family

family

Monday, February 03, 2014

February Pin-spired




It's time for another edition of Pinspired. I'm linking up with ShayMel and Shaeffer for this month's edition of outfit inspirations. Make sure you check out their blogs and the other bloggers participating. Thanks ladies for hosting this linky party for the past year.

Outfit #1 - Sweaters, Boots and Vest


Inspiration Photo


































Sweater - Gap, old
Vest - Old Navy, last season
Pants - LOFT, last season
Necklace - S&D, new


Outfit #2 Blazer, Boots

I've been in love with wearing my navy blazer lately, but it feels a little formal for my everyday activities.

Inspiration photo
   
Blazer - GAP, old
Necklace - S&D
                                            Sweater - Banana Republic, old
                                            Jeans - Articles of Society, last fall

Outfit #3 - Mint and Navy

I love this color combo and have worn these colors before, but I'm always looking for new ways to wear them.

Inspiration Photo

   Shirt - Limited, old
   Pants - Forever 21, old
   Necklace - Viva La Jewels, old
                                                               Watch - a-thread, old                                

See how I styled this outfit before. 

Outfit #4 - Plum/Radiant Orchid and Coral

This is another combo that I've used before, but enjoy finding new ways to re-create outfits.

Inspiration Photo

Shirt - J-Crew, last season
Pants - Loft, old
Boots - Old Navy, old
Necklace - S&D, new
Scarf - Old Navy, last season

See how I styled this outfit before. 

Check out my other outfit inspiration from my Fashionista Pinterest Board. See my other Pin-spired posts here - September, NovemberJulyJuneMayAprilMarch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...