family

family

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pin-spired March Edition

I have pinned so many outfit inspirations on Pinterest that I was excited when I came across a blog post enouraging us pinners out there to finally put those pins to work. You can get Pin-spired each month too.



Here are the outfits I re-created.



Gray and anything go together, but I love the way these two work together. 


Next outfit..

Chambray shirt paired with leggings and scarf. 


Next Outfit..


The always classic red, black and polka dots.



Final Outfit...

 Mint colored jeans and neutral sweater. 

Me and my mini me.

I love the mint color this season and have so many ideas and color combos, inspired of course by Pinterest. If you like these styles feel free to follow me on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Love the mint one! Haha, isn't it funny that you kinda want to make Char match you? I think the same thing with Eliana sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...