family

family

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

I recently got a haircut and asked my stylist for a recommendation on hair products. I don't use many products because I'm lazy, but I've noticed that since Charlotte was born my hair hasn't been the same. It was time that I started taking better care of my hair. She recommended it's a 10 volumizing blow dryer spray. I have to admit I was skeptical at first, but I'm in love with it. It gives my hair volume and helps hold style.



I learned today that one of my beloved shows, Psych, was axed, but they will air the remaining episodes. I don't think the show will be wrapped up by the last episode. The past few seasons IMO haven't been as good, but I've continued to watch. C'est la vie. 

The Veronica Mars movie comes out next month. I am so excited. I was late to the party and watched the series when it was off the air. I'm re-watching the series now and still love it. It's weird seeing the actors 10 years later and remembering what they've been in since the show aired. Check out the trailer for the movie.




I "finished" my blog makeoever last night and will post the tutorials I used on here soon. I still have a few minor tweaks to make, but overall I am happy with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...