family

family

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

June Pin-spired


I can't believe it's already June. Where did May go? Well since it's the first of the month that means another edition of Pin-spired. At first I was afraid that I had forgotten to take pictures of the outfits this month, but after looking through my phone photos I found a few. The only downside is several of them are from previously posted inspiration photos so I decided not to post them.

Don't forget to check out the Mel, Shay and Sheaffer the wonderful ladies behind this challenge. Beause of the challenge I've started following them and have been getting inspiration from their outfits.

Outfit #1 - Pinks and Yellows (Neons)



I'm in love with this Neon pink shirt that I scored on super clearance at J-Crew. I wear it several times a week. Of course I had to match with my baby girl. 

Outfit #2 - Stripes, Neon and Statement necklace



I'm having trouble pulling the actual photo onto my blog as I think the author may have deleted the post, but to see the original pin visit my Pinterest Board here

If you're new to the challenge I highly recommend trying it out. It's a great way to bring new life to old things. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm a little late on this! I was on vacation when Pinspired went live! I love your neon pink shirt! And clearance...?? even better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was late on linking up this month. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...