family

family

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

November Pin-spired




It's time for another edition of Pinspired. I'm linking up with ShayMel and Shaeffer for this month's edition of outfit inspirations. Make sure you check out their blogs and the other bloggers participating.

Summer is finally winding down here in SoCal and I'm excited to break out the sweaters, boots, cardigans and heavier scarfs. I've been waiting for the temperatures to cool off to wear the following fall color combos. I heart fall, even if it began two months late.

Outfits #1-4 - Plum and Mustard

Mustard is one of those colors IMO that looks great with navy, plum, burgundy and army green. All of which I will be sporting in the months to come. Thanks Pinterest for the inspiration.



My re-creations







Outfit #5 - Gold and Army Green

I have been in love with the army green color for a few months and was surprised to find that I actually owned several pieces in this color. Even though it is EVERYWHERE now I'm still digging it. And I have a slight obsession with gold right now.

           Inspiration Photo

Outfit #6 - Burgundy and Coral

What better way to transition into fall than by wearing a bright color with a darker color, especially when it's 80 degrees outside. 




















                Inspiration Photo

Check out my other outfit inspiration from my Fashionista Pinterest Board. See my other Pin-spired posts here - SeptemberJulyJuneMayAprilMarch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...