family

family

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

April Pin-spired


It's April 1st (or April 3) and that means it's Pin-spired outfit day! I'm linking up with Shay over at Mix & Match Family. She's adorable and if you haven't read her blog yet, you need to. Ok, onto the outfits.

Two things I'm loving right now are anything mint and yellow (neon)/gray combo. I went through a yellow and gray phase a few years ago and I'm happy to re-wear several items in my closet.

First Outfit

My version..

And..


Yes, it has been warm enough to wear shorts here in SD. I scored both of these pairs on sale at J-Crew a few weeks ago. 

The next outfits combine a few pins...

 

I love this color combo and how versatile these pieces are!





Between now and next month I'll work on my photographing skills. What outfits inspire you?

5 comments:

  1. I love every outfit--I cannot pick a fave! You look great! Over from Pinspired--have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all your outfits! So bright & Spring-y! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've gotten so much inspiration from looking at all the other links.

      Delete
  3. that first yellow and gray outfit is gorgeous!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm taking the yellow and gray idea and trying to come up with a weeks worth of outfits.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...