family

family

Friday, February 28, 2014

March Pin-spired



It's time for another edition of Pin-spired. I'm linking up with Shay, Mel and Shaeffer for this month's edition of outfit inspirations. Make sure you check out their blogs and the other bloggers participating.

In addition to Pin-spired I also challenged myself to not buy any new clothes this month and instead wear what I already own and try and create new outfits. At the beginning I was expecting to create new combinations, but with Valentine's Day on the 14, I found myself wearing lots of red and pink and re-wearing my heart Hello t-shirt several times. I wasn't as adventurous as I had planned, but I'm proud that I stuck with my challenge. I did find myself planning a wish list of spring items that would have compliment some of my choices. And now with March around the corner I'm seeing green. At the end of the post is a collage of my outfits. I found that I'm loving a few trends, layering and cuffed jeans.

Outfit #1 - Burgundy pants, long, flowy shirt and boots


    
Inspiration Photos




My Version:
Boots - Macys, old
Pants - LOFT, last season
Shirt - GAP, old
Cardigan - F21, old
Necklace - Stella &Dot, new
Jacket - ON, last season


Outfit #2 - Leggings, Chambray Shirt, Cardigan
                  Inspiration Photo


                      My Version:
             Leggings - Target, old
            Boots - Nordstrom, old
            Cardigan - Limited Old
            Shirt - BR, last season
           Necklace - S&D, new

Outfit #3 - Brown, Black and Grey


   Inspiration Photo - From one of our fabulous hosts




My Version
Leggings - Target, old
Boots, Macys. old
Grey T-Shirt - Target, old
Cardigan - Target, last season
Necklace - S&D, new

This was one of my favorite outfits of the month. I definitely plan on repeating this one. 

Here's my monthly collage of outfits. I spent a few days in sweats or athletic wear, and I'm not one of those people who look cute in work out clothes, so no photos from those days. And at the bottom is a collage of my baby girl's Valentine's Day outfits. 







Check out my other outfit inspiration from my Fashionista Pinterest Board. See my other Pin-spired posts here - February, September, November, July, June, May, April, March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...