family

family

Saturday, May 04, 2013

May Pin-spired



It's May so that mean another edition of the Pin-spired challenge. I'm linking up with Shay over at Mix & Match Mama. I've mentioned this before but if you haven't checked out her blog, GO.THERE.NOW. or after you finish reading this post. And if you need another reason to read her blog, she is the big sister of Sean Lowe. Yes, you read that right, the most recent Bachelor is her brother.

In addition to the Pin-spired challenge I decided to use color combos from my Pinterest boards and create looks for one week. To see the other looks I created click here and here.

Now onto the good stuff.

Outfit #1 - Coral and Green


I love this color combo. To see more outfits using these colors click here.

Outfit #2 - Green and Yellow



As I was looking for inspiration outfits I noticed that I had several outfits pinned from J's Everyday Fashion blog, so I started following her. I am loving these yellow shorts I found on sale at J-Crew. They are more versatile than I first thought. 

Outfit #3 - NEON 

So this outfit wasn't a stretch for me to replicate, but after resisting the NEON colors for a couple months, I'm loving them now. The jean jacket helps to balance the bright color. 

Outfit #4 - More bold Yellow and statement jewelry. 


I actually have the J-Crew necklace in the first photo from several seasons ago and I didn't think to pair it with this outfit. I do love bright yellow right now and when I wear the outfit again, I will pair it with my leopard scarf. To see more yellow inspired outfits, click here

Outfit #5 Navy/Coral 









This is another one of my favorite recent color combos. In addition to the outfit inspiration on the left, I was also inspired by my daughter's outfit. We probably match more often than not.


3 comments:

  1. You ROCKED every single outfit!!! LOVE them!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us at Pin-Spired!
    p.s. your little girl is ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these outfits! such vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...