family

family

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

July Pin-spired


It's time for another edition of Pinspired. I'm linking up with Shay, Mel and Shaeffer for this month's edition of outfit inspirations. Make sure you check out their blogs and the other bloggers participating.


Outfit #1 - Nautical meets Army









I've been crushing on these two trends for some time now, but wasn't sure how to incorporate them into my wardrobe with looking silly or buying a whole bunch of new stuff. So here's the outfit I put together. I do have a pair of ankle boots on, but forgot to photograph. They help with the military look.

Outfit #2 - Pinks and Purple





So I'll confess the original inspiration for this outfit wasn't found on Pinterest, but at a Matilda Jane trunk show I went to a few weeks ago. My baby girl was modeling one of the dresses in the collection and I loved the pinks and purples together. Click here to see the photos. I knew I could find an inspiration photo on Pinterest using these two colors. 

Outfit #3 - Navy and Orange

This is definitely a fall outfit and reminds me of college game day, but I love it and have been wanting to wear this skirt for some time.

Outfit #4 - Stripes and Hot Pink



How can you go wrong with this combination.

Outfit #5 - Chambray, White and Statement Necklace


I've been wanting to replicate this outfit for some time, but couldn't find a perfect time to wear it. As it would turn out running errands was the perfect time to give it try. I couldn't pull off the half tucked in look. 

What outfits are pinspiring you this month?

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your looks! Especially the army meets nautical and the striped maxi skirt with the pink tank. You look fantastic (and have a rockin' bod!). :)
    Thanks for linking up,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits! how do you find all of the pieces? Every time I'm looking for something specific, I can never find it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...