family

family

Monday, September 02, 2013

September Pin-spired





It's time for another edition of Pinspired. I'm linking up with Shay, Mel and Shaeffer for this month's edition of outfit inspirations. Make sure you check out their blogs and the other bloggers participating.

I missed out on last month's linky party because we were out of town and I was without a computer to post my outfits. I haven't created many looks, since it's been hot and I've lived in tanks and shorts. I also  think I jumped started summer in April and used my summer Pinterest outfits before summer got started.

Outfit #1 - Red, White and Blue

These colors can be worn on so many different holidays and are so classic. They remind me of Cape Cod or the Hamptons. I've never been to the Hampton's but I think you would see them there.



                                                                                                       Blazer - Gap, old
                                                                                                         Shirt - Limited, old
                                                                                                      Shorts - Gap, similar
                                                                                                         Anchor Necklace - Limited, sold out


Outfit #2 - Army Green and Pink

This is quickly becoming my favorite new fall color combo. I'm loving army green as my fall go to neutral. After searching through my closet I was surprised to find I already had several army green pieces that I have collected over the years. I would like to add a few items to my closet of the military inspiration. 





           Jacket - Old Navy, old                                                       Tank - LOFT
           Tank - LOFT                                                                     Shorts - Old Navy, old
           Shorts - Old Navy, old                                                       Scarf - Nordstrom, old
           Shoes - Toms


Me and my mini me in our matching outfits. 


Outfit #3 - Yellow and Neon Purple

Ever since I came across this necklace I have fallen in love with this color combo. These colors look so good together. I don't know why I haven't tried them before. 





                                                                                             Tank - Banana Republic, old
                                                                                             Shorts - GAP, sold out
                                                                                                 Scarf - Nordstrom, old

Outfit #4 - Yellow, Orange, Navy and Turquoise


Here's another necklace color inspiration. I think these colors will transition nicely into fall. 




 

                                                                               Cardigan - Limited, old
                                                                               Tee - LOFT, old
                                                                               Shorts - Target, old
                                                                         Necklace - Banana Republic, old

Outfit #5 - Jeans, Oversized "crochet" sweater



                                                                                                                 Sweater - LOFT, sold out
                                                                                                                 Tank - LOFT, old
                                                                                                                 Jeans - LOFT, old
                                                                                                                 Necklace - Limited, old
Outfit #6 - Yellow, Chambray and Statement Necklace

I've been looking for more ways to wear my chambray shirt in a way that flatters me. I cannot tuck in this shirt and make it look cute for anything, but I still like it. If anyone has tips on how to tuck in chambray, let me know.



                                   Shirt - Old Navy, similar 
                                   Shorts - J-Crew, sold out
                                   Necklace - Etsy

Check out my other outfit inspiration from my Fashionista Pinterest Board. See my other Pin-spired posts here - July, June, May, April, March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...