family

family

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Whew..

Wow the past two weeks have been insanely busy for me at work. I am preparing for an upcoming meeting in Las Vegas next week and it has taken up most of my time. It is quite crazy here. I am excited for the meeting and for a break from the office. David is going to meet me out there and we are going to see Circus Olea. I know I spelled the name wrong.

Hmmm, other things in my life. I got an amazing letter yestarday in the mail and it reminded me of how I used to write so many letters when I was younger. Boy, do I miss that. I think I am going to start writing more letters.

I was supposed to get my hair cut over the weekend, but I couldn't find the place, so I had to reschedule. Hopefully I will be able to find it this time.

I am thinking about starting to sell Creative Memories this summer. Just for fun. I think the girls at my work might be into it. If nothing else, I can get cheap stuff for me, at least the tools. So, we will see. The only thing they don't sell that I like is embellishments and embossing tools.

The girls in my Bible study and I are starting to do a workbook together on the virtuous women. We are going to meet on Sun. mornings to discuss the week. I am quite excited.

9 comments:

  1. I don't write as many letters as I would like either. They are nice to get. I wish I was there when friends opened the ones I wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Anna Nichol's blog. Check it out!

    http://nicholanna.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1.2.06

    oh my gosh, i have been so bad about checking ur site. i got sucked into just checking my updated subscriptions and it completely slipped my mind about the ppl not on xanga. so sorry. i hope you have fun in vegas. tell me all about it.i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's going on, Laura???

    ReplyDelete
  5. friend, you must post. where are you?? how was vegas??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12.2.06

    yep, i think it's time for an update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous27.2.06

    whats the deal? this is unacceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1.3.06

    thats it, i quit! i'm not checking this anymore. so you better inform me when you finally write. i'm wash my hands of this weblog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1.3.06

    i obviously meant to say-i wash my hands of this weblog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...