family

family

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Busy Month

March will probably be the busiest month for me this year and why I decided
to try blogging every day I'll never know. Maybe it's the challenge it presents
for me or the fact that it should be easy to do anywhere.

Right now I'm sitting in the Chicago airport waiting for my flight back to DC. My sister
dropped me off little over an hour ago on our way back from St. Louis. We celebrated
her wedding shower yesterday. I can't believe she'll be married 33 days from now. It feels like she just
got engaged. All the details are coming together. I can't wait to see how things turn out.

Im also involved in a Junior League event at the end if the month. I didn't plan that well. Thing at work
are picking up in anticipation for our conference next month and I'm running a half marathon in two weeks,
definitely not ready for that.

I'm exhausted and excited just thinking about it all. Please excuse any typos as I'm writing
this on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...