family

family

Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Madness

I like filling out the March Madness bracket. I don't follow b-ball during the year (except for catching the MIZZOU vs. KANSAS game) so I have absolutely no strategy when it comes to choosing teams. I vote the #1 seeds and several underdogs. That strategy this year has failed me. A lot of my chosen teams are already out. The biggest disappointment/highlight was the KANSAS loss to Northern Iowa. As a Tiger fan I HATE the Jayhawks. The minute you step foot on the Missouri campus is the minute the hatred begins. It's an unwritten rule and the have a stupid mascot. I'm only disappointed that my bracket is now shot. At least I didn't have them in the final game.

Good Luck to my TIGERS tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...