family

family

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

July Pin-spired



It's been a few months since I've participated in a Pin-spired linky party. As far as outfits go, I haven't been pin-spired recently. However, I have two outfits to share this month. I'm linking up with Shay, Mel and Shaeffer for this month's party.

Look # 1 - Denim, Colored Short and Statement Necklace




















Original Source


My Version:
Denim Shirt - Old Navy (old)
Shorts - LOFT (old)
Necklace - Purchased from Very Jane 9 (old)
Flip Flops - Reef (old)


Look #2 - Floral Scarf and Heels



My Version:
Tank - LOFT (old)
Scarf - J-Crew Outlet
Jeans - Nordstrom
Wedges - Nordstrom I think my exact ones are sold out but there are lots of other options. 



7 comments:

  1. I love both of your outfits, especially the first one. You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.I have several other ideas on how to recreate the first outfit.

      Delete
  2. Love both of your outfit recreations! My favorite is the #2 with the bright summer colors!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you put together and that you made it work for what you had in your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Stopping by from the link-up! Such a cute blog! Love your outfits! Love that JCrew scarf...I saw that...wish I had bought it! Great colors!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...