family

family

Sunday, March 21, 2010

T-Minus One Week till Tossed & Found

I spent 4 hours today pricing candles, notebooks, random kitchen ware, and trinkets all in preparation for this weekend's sale at Tossed & Found. It's the fourth shift I've worked in the last 8 days. You'll find me there this weekend, Thursday - Sunday. I've already found several items I have my eye on.

The event I'm most excited for this weekend is Hoops & High Heels (Preview Night). League members and the public can purchase tickets for Friday nights event. Enjoy food and beverages, silent auction/live auction, "Man Cave" (big screen tvs showing Sweet Sixteen games), and preview to all the goods sold at Tossed & Found. There's also a drawing with prizes - 1 week Time Share stay anywhere in the world, Wizards tickets, designer pair of heels, and much more.

All proceeds from the events go towards Junior League community placements. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...