family

family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eve's Daughters

I've been in a book funk for the past several months. I've gotten some books from the library and recommendations from friends, some better than others. I'm currently reading Eve's Daughters. I picked it up from the library based on a friend's recommendation. I didn't know what to expect when I started reading it and I'm loving it. It's a Christian fiction book, which is a genre I haven't read since high school or before. It's a story about generational sin and how the choices we make affect our children and our children's children. I love that the story is told from different points in the characters lives.

Anyhow, it reminded me that there is uplifting and encourage books out there that have a positive message. I love my fiction books, but I think I've gotten bored with them and this book is refreshing.

A big shout out to Katie for the recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...