family

family

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Busy Week

So I already missed one day this month in my blogging challenge. But this week has been super busy and here's why.

I met up with a college friend yesterday for coffee. It was great to catch up. She currently resides in Omaha and is in her second year of residency. I haven't see her in over a year. She's quirky as always.

I found out my sister is moving back to the Lou. For all you non-Missourians that's St. Louis. My future brother in law was offered a job at Midway in Columbia. I'm a little shocked that they are leaving Chicago. It's bittersweet. I love visiting her in Chi-town, but I will also love seeing her at home when I am there.

Today I packed for my trip home this weekend. I basically swapped out the clothes from last weekend. I heading there to celebrate my sister's bridal shower. Her wedding it in little over a month. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by.

Lastly I gathered my rummage for the JL's Tossed & Found sale at the end of the month. Any one in the DC area is welcome to stop by a find lost treasures. The sale will be the last weekend in March at the Crystal City shops.

I'm exhausted now. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...