family

family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Blog I'm Following

I've recently taken an interest in making fabric flowers. I've downloaded several FREE patterns from various sources and I've even started following several blogs.

Over the weekend I was scouring Etsy for flower headbands. I want to find yellow ones for my nieces to wear to my sister's wedding in a couple weeks. The ones I found sold out in no time. While I was searching Etsy I found several e-patterns for purchase. I toyed with the idea of buying them, but I also wanted them for FREE. Tonight I broke down and bought one of the patterns from Snazziedrawers. I can't wait to use it. If you're a crafter or love girlie headlands check out her Web site, Distinct Designs.

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...