family

family

Monday, November 25, 2013

Whatever Weekend Edition

A big Congrats to first the Lady Tigers for clinching the SEC Volleyball title and giving MIZZOU it's first SEC title. Another cheer goes up for the Football team for defeating Ole Miss and bringing the record to 10-1. Here's hoping for another victory this weekend over Texas A&M. We are hosting a watch party with some friends from our small group who are A&M fans. I hope we are still friends after this weekend. ;). Either way we have had an incredible season, but will most likely not make a BCS bowl. Flash back to 2007 when we lost to Oklahoma in the Big12 Championship game and Kansas took our spot with one less loss. Still bitter.

I finished The Longest Ride last week. It was a typical Nicholas Sparks book, with a Jodi Piccoult twist. I did enjoy it, but it wasn't my favorite. I have a few other books in my queue such as Divergent and Becoming Myself. It takes me so much longer to read these days.

I have my first 5K race in two weeks for Girls On the Run. I signed up as a running buddy and I'm running with a 10 year old from my team. We did a practice run last week and almost all of the girls completed the 5K. My partner is by far the fastest on the team. I can't decide if she is super fast or if I'm super slow. Anyway I'm looking forward to the race and watching all the girls complete the run.

I've got a few Pinterest posts coming soon. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...