family

family

Thursday, February 28, 2008

End of the road

Well, my attempt at blogging every day was average. I didn't accomplish my goal, but I sure did try. It's made me want to start blogging again, but on actual topics. I've already decided that next month, I will try and read the Bible every day. I read so much anyway that this shouldn't be a problem. It just needs to be a priority, blogging wasn't. If I am successful next month, I'm hoping that it will become a habit, instead of a month long challenge.

I've already meet one of my goals for the year which was to learn a new skill - Photoshop. The other classes I'm taking this year are Dreamweaver, which I'm already proficient in, but I have to take for work, a writing workshop, and I'll be a chapter member of the Toastmasters International. No, they don't make toasters, it's more of a public speaking/professional development group. I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...