family

family

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Confusion

Why has it been a struggle for me to post everyday? Even if there isn't anything for me to write, and I can always come up with something. As much as I would like to blame it on time and recent travel I can't when. When I was running last month I traveled and entertained company while running. The lack of commitment comes from my insecurity in my writing skills. I always second guess myself when it comes to writing. I hate reading aloud things I've written. I can write fact driven pieces, but when it comes to creating writing, I struggle. I am looking into taking a course to improve my abilities.

On a side note, I'm entertaining taking classes for a graphic design certificate. I've learned so much from my photoshop class and I just can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...