family

family

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I've already messed up!

Well here it is day five and I have already blown it. I can't believe that I wasn't able to keep my commitment to blogging. Sunday I was out watching the Superbowl and didn't get home until late. I completely forgot about blogging, but I will not let that dampen my spirits.

An old friend e-mailed me out of the blue today. Sometimes I'm not sure how to respond to those e-mails. However, I was pleasant and congratulated her on her recent pregnancy while updating her on my life. She was my best friend in high school, then something happened when we went away to college and things were never the same. I heard rumors about our falling out, but I never confronted her to see if they were true. Maybe if I had we would still be close friends today. I thought about apologizing for whatever I did to contribute to the downfall of our relationship, if she e-mails me back. I'm not sure it's worth it. I know it won't change anything, but I need closer. I know it's been like 7 years, but I still need it.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...