family

family

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boleyn Girl

This weekend the must see movie of the year, for me, comes out. The Other Boleyn Girl. I love Natalie Portman too. I'm not so much a fan of Scarlett Johanssen, but I'll have to take the bad with the good. Because I've been reading more historical fiction lately, it's definitely peaked my interest in learning more about history, english history is. I'll starting reading the sequel to the Boleyn Girl this weekend. I think it's about Anne's daughter.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.2.08

    how come you never respond to any of my comments? just curious.

    i also am a huge fan of natalie portman and cant wait to see the movie this weekend!

    i heard one of the books in gregory;s sequel isnt very good but i dont remember which one. sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie!!!! I love period pieces!! I want to see the Queen Elizabeth, such a fascinating time!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...