family

family

Friday, February 08, 2008

Airports

It's no surprise why so many people are sick after traveling. I spent a few hours in the airport today contemplating this very subject. What sparked my first concern was the bathroom. I went in to do my business and on the toliet there was the automatic seat liners. I don't like these things. To some they may seem like a good idea, but what's really happening when the liner rotates? Is it disposed of, recycled, or reused? I would much rather have the option to either use a liner or not. At least I know where it came from. My other concerns ar those seemingly nice pillows and blankets lying around the plane. I'm usually a sucker for these, as I use flights to catch up on sleep. However, the last time I flew people were coughing and wiping their hands all over these things. In my mind I knew these things happened, however it didn't bother me until I found multiple strands of hair, not my own, on said pillow or blanket. It definitely makes you think twice about using them on your next flight. Luckily for me I bought a neck pillow and blanket to use on my upcoming travels. I'm a sucker for a two for one deal. Another suggesting for surving airports, taking airborne before your flight.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9.2.08

    look at you bouncing back and getting on the horse again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...