family

family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Recognition

Lately I've been getting a lot of recognition at work. A few weeks ago I was asked to sit on a panel at an Executive Conference, this week I received the "Heisman" award for submitting articles to our intranet, and I was asked to help lead a Learning Center course. It's been a great honor, but I have to wondering if it comes at a price. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the limelight, but I also know it can end as soon as it begins.

One thing I have learned in my short stint as a top performer is that you have to make chances for yourself. If you don't seize opportunities no matter how big or small, you'll regret it later. Don't have regrets or missed opportunities. Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...