family

family

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

I cannot believe that 2014 is coming to an end. Seriously, it feels like it just started. I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in awhile, if ever so here it goes. I'm joining up with Momfessionals and several other bloggers for this week's post.

My Kids


I am totally in love with these two. The older one tries my patience daily but I cannot imagine life without them. I may be singing a different tune next week when I go at it solo.





With my first I didn't use any nursing tops. In preparing for the birth of Everett, I knew there were several things I wanted to do differently this time around. I wanted to try nursing longer than I did with C and looked for things that would aid me in accomplishing this. I had planned to buy a new nursing pillow, the breast friend, but opted to continue using the mombo which I already had. The other thing that I had found to be helpful was nursing tanks. I tried Targets brand which is ok, but I am loving these. I feel more comfortable nursing in public and they are so comfortable.

Gilmore Girls


I started watching the GG series after my friends visited last month. My friend Carrie always raved about the series, but I never got into it until now. I've seen a few episodes here and there, but I knew it was one of those shows that you needed to watch from the beginning. The first 4 seasons were great. I didn't love season 5 and the verdict is still out on seasons 6-7. But, as a whole I have really enjoyed the show.

Sriracha Pringles


I found this particular flavor late in my pregnancy and immediately consumed two cans. I came across the flavor again this week and bought two more cans. One is already gone.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...