family

family

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

good times

so my weekend was good. I went to a hockey game with my co-workers on Fri night. It was my first professional game it surprisingly it was fun. My favorite part was when the players got into a fight. I mean isn't that what hockey is about. Speaking of hockey my brother is a big hockey fan and since the blues practice really close to us he goes to some of their practices with the kids of the girl he is dating. I guess one of the new guys really likes kids and gave Kaylin a hockey puck and signed it after one of the practices one time. So, she went home and made him a snowflake, she's 3 or 4, and gave it to him the next time she saw him and apparently he took it home and hung it up.

Narnia was good. I really enjoyed seeing the symbolism to the Christian life. CS Lewis did a good job with the writing and I don't feel that much was lost in the transition to movie. The 3-5 grades at my school are going to go see it this week. We never went to see movies during school.

My book club was good. About 6 people showed up so I was pleased. We talked about the set up and what book we would start with, and the winner is......Reading Lolita in Tehran. I was going to read it anyway so I am excited. Afterwards we sat around and talked. I showed them all my wedding pictures.

Tonight is my work Christmas Party and there should be some interesting stories to tell. I am hoping to win a prize. We even get to leave work an hour early to attended. So, I guess that means that I should be getting to work.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.12.05

    is your brother dating somebody different than that girl he dated for so long??

    Tiff and I were just talkin about you yesterday and how she met you in the elevator her first day at MU and how she thought you were very nice and softspoken (little did she know! ;-) And then she heard us up all night putting up a loft and couldnt get to sleep, so I think she changed her mind hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13.12.05

    i asked for reading lolita in tehran for christms! i've been wanting to read it also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.12.05

    was that a mean laugh you left on my xanga? i didnt appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...