family

family

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Party

So my work Christmas party was last night, and I am surprised at how many people showed up on time today for work, especially after the after party. I have feeling that most people will be taking the day off due to the heavy partying that went on last night. Our party was from 4-8 and we had appetizers, dinner, an open bar, and entertainment. The entertainment definitely got better as the night wore on. I thought people would be crazy, but there wasn't too much that went on at the hotel. I think there was good times at the after party, that I missed. They even hired a photographer who took your picture and put it on different backgrounds. It was the best Christmas part ever.

I didn't win any of the big prizes, but my team (we had a competition of submtting documents to our intranet) won giftbaskets filled with games, so that was exciting. Plus with this competition you earened points worth redeeming to various places and I acquired $175 worth of GC, plus a few more for starbucks for something else. The reason I say this is because I recently found out that we are taxed on this money, so it's not really worth it. I am waiting to hear if I was in the drawing for the most submission (23 on the year). I think it's for one of the IPODS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...