family

family

Saturday, December 03, 2005

christmas spirit

today i think we are going to go shopping for some stuff you our apartment, well a dresser and a tv. they have one on craigslist that we are going to check out. i also found a store that buys and sells clothes. i have some stuff that i was going to sell on ebay, but that was too much work. a co-worker informed me that there was this store in maryland that is a used clothing shop, and I got excited. i also found this bead shop where i can make my own necklaces. to many hobbies and not enough time or money.

i finally sent out invites to my book club, and we are going to start next week. i am still in search of the perfect book, but realize that may be a lost cause. i have invited 13 people, 5 chirstians who are married, 2 engaged catholics, 3 single jewish girls, and three random girls. i am pretty excited about it. also i am working my way to have read 50 books this year. i HUGE accomplishment for me.

does anybody know of some good, funny, interpretations of the Christmas story? We are going to read it next week, and i thought it would be fun to have some interpretations of it, possibly like from a chid or something.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.12.05

    50 books in a year! that is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.12.05

    im so excited to hear about your book club and the ways the Lord will use that! That's so great.

    and.... I totally feel you on the too many hobbies, too little time thing! :-)

    I made my own Christmas cards this year... phew it was a lot of work. and i didnt make that many.. I just got tired of it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...