family

family

Friday, December 09, 2005

snow

yestarday everyone was saying how we would love a snow day and if it just so happened to snow enough, we indeed might get our wish. i went farther to say that i would like a wintry mix, snow and a little ice that would accompany the snow thus making it harder to clear the roads. i prayed for the govt to be closed, i did not want to work today. My prayer was answered, about the snow and ice, and here is where God's sense of humor comes in, it's really warm outside thus melting the snow and providing me with the opportunity to come into work. How lucky can a girl get to have her prayer answered and get to work. I also stepped in a large puddle and now my foot is soaking wet.

anyway, i am going to my first real hockey game tonight with some work friends. I am really excited since I have never been to one before. Tomorrow is Narnia and Sun is book club. My weekends are booked for the next three weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.12.05

    I'm sorry your foot is wet and cold. I have low tolerance for coldness, especially wetness combined with coldness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.12.05

    tell us how you liked narnia!! (i saw it too and LOVED it)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...