family

family

Thursday, December 29, 2005

weird things

my weird habits

1. When getting gifts I like to open up all the ones that I picked out first, before opening the ones that are given to me in surprise.

2. I prefer to wear the same clothes that I wear during the day to bed and even through the next day if possible.

3. I cannot finish a can of soda, especially after it gets hot.

4. If I am watching tv or a movie I have to be doing something else, knitting, reading, scrapbooking, to feel productive.

5. When sitting in chairs, I have to have my feet on the chair too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29.12.05

    #2 is the oddest, wierdest, nastiest fact i've read from the 15 to 20 people that have done this - sounds like thomas' 1 shower a week myth (i hope he was lying)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...