family

family

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Third Plan Ride in 3 Months

Last week Charlotte and I traveled back to Missouri to visit family. While we were home for Christmas we only got to spend about 36 hours with my family because of work schedules etc., so when I found tickets for $150 to come back in January I jumped at the chance to come back.

This was C's third plane ride in less than 3 months. I didn't capture a photo of her on this trip, but she once again did surprisingly well and made everyone fall in love with her.

These days I only seem to take pictures with my phone, since it's so much easier, but I don't love the quality. Any who here's what we did.

I was able to catch up with my bestie, Carrie, on Thursday night. When I'm home we always try and get together and even invite the third musketeer, Jeffrey, along when he's available. He was in the Far East and by that I don't mean East St. Louis. It was so good to see her and catch up. Charlotte proceeded to have a blow out at the restaurant and went naked for the duration of dinner. She didn't mind and was the talk of the table behind us. I was a little embarrassed I didn't have another outfit on me, but oh well. Once we got home she had another blowout. It was straight to bath and bed after that, but not before C played with the kitty cat. Surprisingly enough the cat laid down and let C pet her.

Friday morning I went to coffee with our good friends from college who just happened to be in town the same weekend. Nathan and I grew up in the same church and his parents used to live in the area but have since moved away. Our friends now live in Tampa so when we get the chance to see them we take advantage of it. Ashley took photos that day and here are a few of them.




That night my brother's family came over to visit.

On Saturday me, my mom, C and Kaylin drove to Columbia to spend the weekend with my sister. We always have fun with my sister's family. We got pedicures, shopped, put a puzzle together and visited with my cousins.

C loved this Fischer Price piano Harper has. And wouldn't you know it, it's not sold anymore so it's off to Ebay we go.





On Monday we headed back home and I got ready to head back. Tuesday morning it started snowing right before we left. When we got back home it was 60+ degrees. A 50 degree swing in 6 hours was a nice welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...