family

family

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Christmas Pinterest Edition: Volume 1

I had a blast decorating for the holidays this year. It was the first time since we left DC that we put up our Christmas tree. I scoured Pinterest for decorating ideas and came across a few I immediately fell in love with. Here are some pictures of the decorations and the original links to them.


FA LA LA LA LA Banner, similar - I am in love with her blog. She also has Christmas printable for next year that I will be using. 








Fischer Price Nativity Set






Stocking from my childhood that I am passing down to Charlotte. 

I decorated our sofa table with a more Winter Wonderland holiday theme that I will post later. I had wanted to make an ornament wreath, but ran out of time. I bought extra ornaments on clearance to make the wreath next Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...