family

family

Friday, January 04, 2013

Christmas Pinterest Edition: Volume 2

One of the things I've been trying to keep up with is all the Pinterest food recipes I pin. Most of the recipes I've tried over the years I've liked. Here are a few more recipes we tried over Christmas.

Spinach and Edamame Dip, similar to RA's. This recipe was delicious and a great alternative to humus. I first tried it at RA Sushi and fell in love. We also had spicy tuna sushi rolls.


JalapeƱo & Bacon Mac & Cheese This mac & cheese recipe was delicious especially if you like spicy foods.


I would definitely recommend these recipes. I also tried the Nutella Gooey Butter Cake. David really liked them, but I just thought they were ok. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...