family

family

Monday, May 09, 2016

Maternity Pics

This year we opted to take our own maternity pics, because I really wanted newborn and/or family pics after the baby arrives. Capturing that moment in time is priceless and pricey. Here are several of my favorites. I am 37 weeks. I'll be the first to admit, this pregnancy has been different from my other two. I haven't felt great about myself and have rarely had my picture taken, but I'm so thankful to my hubby for indulging me and taking these. I know that I will treasure looking back at them.












3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and so are you, congrats mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful! I think you've always been photogenic, you're so pretty and so is your family. Congratulations on your new addition.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...