family

family

Monday, March 23, 2015

Family Visit #springbreak15

Last week my family came for a visit. The last time I saw them was nine long months ago. I think that's the longest I've gone without seeing my family. Usually I have managed to see them every 6 months or so, but with being pregnant, having a 2 year old and a new baby it never worked out.

We had a great visit and I can't wait to see them again. Here are photos from days 1 and 2.

Day 1: Travel and Swimming


Airplane selfie


Waiting for the plane or baggage.


Cuties


Pre-swimming


Post Swimming and cuddles

Day 2: Beach


Donut Bar, yum!


Twinsies


This icing is good.


Donuts


Digging for gold.


Family


First time in the ocean


Drinks with my sis.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...