family

family

Friday, March 13, 2015

Whatever Thursday

St. Patrick's Day has held a special place in my heart for the last 12 years. David and I went on our first date to Chipotle on St. Patrick's Day. Every year since then we have eaten there on or around that date. Here's a picture of us from back then. We were babies. 



My family will be in town this year for St. Pats and I can't wait. They came 2 years ago over St. Pats and this time we'll have two little boys to add to the bunch. Here's a picture from the last visit. 



As I've said before I love taking theme photos of the kids. For the first time in forever (ha ha) C cooperated with me for these pictures. She thought the beard was hilarious and while I may have wanted a perfect smiling posed picture I'm happy with the ones I took. 





I enjoy having a mantle to decorate. I'm happy to say that I had all the decor on hand this year and took a few things from other places and repurposed them for this look. I love how the tissue garland turned out and I was able to use it as a backdrop in my photos. 



C and I have been working on a series of ChalkArt and this was our latest creation in celebration of the holiday. She doesn't enjoy these as much as I do. 




And lastly I remember growing up a little leprechaun use to leave footprints all over our house. I still don't know how my parents did it, but maybe that same leprechaun will make an appearance next week for the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...