family

family

Friday, March 06, 2015

Friday Favorites: All Things Green




As Saint Patricks Day quickly approaches, I've put together a list of my favorite green things right now. I'm linking up with Momfessionals for this weeks edition of Friday Favorites.

Jamberry Nail Wraps



I love these mint Jamberrys and I'm wearing them right now. They are really easy to apply and last for weeks.  I'm having an online party going on right now. If you would like more information feel free to leave a comment and I'll get you connected.

Photo Op Accessories






I'm a sucker for photos, especially when there is a holiday involved. Here are a couple things that I think would look adorable on any little girl for St. Patrick's Day.

Tissue Garland


I think this would look great hanging from my mantel.

Hello Shirt



Who doesn't love a green tee?

Lemon Pistachio Cupcakes


I haven't tried these yet, but they look delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. Love the garland! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...