family

family

Friday, March 06, 2015

Pinterest Thursday: Cloth Diapers

I We have been cloth diapering for almost 2 years and after constant washing and wearing they are showing signs of age i.e. elastic breaking and hook and loop (velcro) closures wearing out.

I've had one diaper that I though was a lost cause, because let's be honest fixing a cloth diaper myself is intimidating. However, I know we want to continue using them, I'm going to need to replace several parts. I ordered BG replacement kit from Cotton Babies to replace the hook and loop closures and the elastic, but it doesn't include a front strip which is worn out on several diapers. I was successful in replacing the elastic in one of the diapers. I just hope that it holds up. I haven't attempted the velcro yet.

I followed a tutorial that I found on Pinterest, of course and it was super easy. I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of the before, but oh well. These are all 4.0s. I'm afraid to cut into the AIOs to replace them.


    Blue (worn out) Pink (Replaced Elastic) Green (New)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...