family

family

Monday, March 02, 2015

March Pinspired



I'll admit, Pinterest hasn't been inspiring me lately in my outfit choices. We've had what I consider to be a warmer than normal winter this year. My cooler temperature outfits that I was looking forward to recreating sit unused on my Pinterest board. Finally the weather cooled off this past week and I was able to wear a couple of outfits. Both outfits are a mix of neutrals, boots, sweaters and scarfs and best of all everything was in my closet. I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for this months' Pinspired challenge.

Outfit #1



Leggings - HUE, Booties- Marshalls, Tank - LOFT, Sweater - Kohls, Scarf - Limited 

Outfit #2





Leggins - HUE, Boots - MACYS, Sweater - GAP, Tank - LOFT, Necklace - S&D, Vest - Old Navy
I opted for a necklace instead of the scarf since my vest was a puffy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...