family

family

Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites





It's time for another edition of Friday Favorites. I'm linking up with Momfessionals for this week's post. This is another random collection of my current favorites.


I've talked about my love for Netflix before. They continue to produce stellar shows, IMO. I didn't have high hopes for one of their newest shows, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, BUT after a few episodes I was hooked. Seriously funny stuff and tons of one liners. I'm already looking forward to the next season.


Next week another show, Orphan Black returns for its 3rd season. Tatiana Maslany is amazing. I don't want to give too much away but she plays several different characters who are clones. I know it sounds little sci-fyish but it's not.




It's no secret I love CFA. From their delicious food, to their stellar staff and the activities/events they provide to their customers our SD location is top notch. The best one I've ever been to and I've been to many. What I have come to appreciate most is that we have gotten to know several of the workers and we are recognized when we come in. I always thought it would be fun to have a local place you always go to and get the usual. While this is a chain (what can I say I like chains, you know what you're going to get) this is our local place where everybody knows our name. I love everything about this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...