family

family

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Whatever Tuesday

The terrible twos have hit our house with a vengeance; add to that sleep regression for both kids and we have one exhausted house. C and I daily battle about nap time. When there is an infant in the mix that nap is crucial. For the past two weeks I have tried laying down with both kids and one of them never falls asleep. After 1.5-2 hours of fighting the big one to lay down I give up and let her loose around the house. The consequence for not napping has been no tv or iPAD that night. This has caused some serious meltdowns for mommy and less than pleasant evenings in our house. As much as I want C to nap, I think she might be done with them, tear, and I've realized that I need to change my attitude. I was constantly losing my cool with her and she seemed to be in a permanent timeout. I knew this wasn't sustainable for either of us and decide to quit fighting with her. We've had more joy in our home this past week due to this change in my attitude. It hasn't been easy, I'm sleep deprived but who isn't, and everyone is happier. Now if I could only get the LO to take a nap.

I haven't had a haircut in over a year. I'm scheduled to get one this weekend and at the rate my hair is falling out I might not have any left to cut. I'm really digging the look of the lob now and considering several of the looks below. I need something fresh. I'm having trouble deciding exactly what I want. Which are your favorites? When I was younger I took more risks (I had short hair several times), but the older I get the less adventurous I feel.

Cuts

Sources
Top Row L to R 1,2,3
Middle Row L to R 1,2,3
Bottom Row L to R 1,2,3

After putting this collage together realized that all these cuts are very similar. I guess that I have a particular cut in mind. It's to bad that I can't find what these cuts look like straight.

Color
1,2,3

I'm also getting some color, and I'm more open on that side.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...