family

family

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

22-23 Weeks

22-23 Weeks






How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain: 8 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Mainly maternity tanks mixed with my regular shorts and the Be Band. However, my shorts keep getting shorter and shorter. Maybe it's time to buy maternity shorts. 
Sleep: Rough. Having a toddler that doesn't sleep means momma doesn't sleep. 
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat.
Worst moment this week: Finding out that the umbilical cord is slightly eccentric, then googling it. Never good.
Miss Anything? Sitting on the ground cross-legged. 
Movement: He's becoming more active all day.
Food cravings: Take 5s
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Exercise: Went to the gym twice this week - 4 miles on the elliptical and 4.5 miles on bike.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: cramps here and there
Belly Button in or out? Becoming flat.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I've been crabby.

C's 22 Week Maternity Comparison




How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity bottoms still don't fit. I've been living in loungewear and dresses and shirts.
Sleep: Not good. Besides having a toddler sleep with me and no naps for mommy, I've also been getting up a number of times throughout the night to pee. The baby's head is right on my bladder.  
Best moment this week: Finding out that baby looks good and is measuring ahead of schedule. And celebrating big sister's birthday!
Miss Anything? Getting around in general is getting more difficult. I feel like I'm 9 months pregnant. 
Movement: Lots. Especially if I'm sitting on the floor. 
Food cravings: Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Exercise: Went to the gym twice this week - 4 miles on the elliptical and 5 miles on bike. We also went for 2-3 1/2 mile walks. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Ligament stretching
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the day. I have little patience these days. 

C's 23 Week Maternity Comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...