family

family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

23 Weeks

Still behind in my postings, but I'm trying to catch up soon.



How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs. I expect that to change at my appointment in 2 weeks. I started working out again, so hopefully that offsets some weight gain.
Maternity clothes? Work pants - yes. Jeans - yes. Most of my shirts still fit which is a bit bizzare. Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Varies by the night.
Best moment this week: David getting to feel the baby move.
Miss Anything? Bending over.
Movement: Yes, she's becoming a night owl.
Food cravings: ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not currently
Gender: Team Pink
Labor Signs: Minor cramping, but no contractions.
Symptoms: Ligament pains, soreness when moving certain ways
Belly Button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...