family

family

Friday, August 29, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

For the past month+ we have encountered sleep problems in the Greer household. No one is getting much sleep here with C having bed transition issues, D working late and me being pregnant. Some days I feel like we are walking around like zombies. Last week I thought things were turning around when she slept through the night in her room for four days straight. Fast forward two days and we are back to waking up in the middle of the night. I'm thinking it might be time to try the big bed.

Also during this time, we have been quasi potty training. I've been trying to let C take the lead with this. I'm not in a hurry to accomplish this, because I realize it comes with it's own set of challenges. We have a clear schedule for the next few days so I decided to give big girl undies a try. We are currently 0-2 right now. She seems hesitant/scared now to use the potty, but wants to wear big girl panties. I'm committed to seeing this through, but it's going to be a long couple of days. I know that I should keep her in undies when we do have to go out, but I don't think I'm that brave. So, for the time we are calling pull ups big girl panties too.

On a totally different subject I'm totally over Beyonce and Modern Family. I didn't have a chance to watch either awards show, but I heard people going gaga over Beyonce's performance and Modern Family won big. I still enjoy Modern Family, but I felt last season fell really flat. I think the storyline has become stale. Maybe it's because the kids are getting older and the storyline isn't keeping up. Beyonce well, I think she has become overrated. Enough said. 

I'm so looking forward to fall. I'm over the heat or the temperature in our house. No one likes waking up sweating. I want to pull out my jeans and scarves. I would also include sweaters in that, but we don't wear sweaters that much here in SoCal. I'm also looking forward to booties, although I only have one pair. I would like to add another pair to my closet this fall. I'm also looking forward to switching out C clothes. 

I'm also looking forward to apple picking and the pumpkin patch. I don't think the rest of my family feels the same way. I would also say Back-2-School, but I don't have anyone in school yet. We will be starting our MOPS group again in 2 weeks so I am looking forward to that. 

And how could I forget, COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! I've been waiting 9 months for this. So excited to see the MIZZOU TIGERS back in action.

What are you most excited about for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...