family

family

Monday, April 09, 2012

22 Weeks





It feels like I'm always a week or two behind in my posts. I'm currently at 22w5d as listed in the world of pregnant moms.


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs. I don't weigh myself weekly, per recommendations I've read. Maternity clothes? Slightly resisting, because I don't have any cute ones. I went to buy some this weekend and they are all ugly and expensive. I do need to start wearing the maternity work pants I have as my other ones are no longer fitting.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: I've been using a body pillow and it appears to be helping.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby girl's movements. She is most active in the late afternoon.
Miss Anything? Being able to get up as quick as I use to.
Movement: Yes.
Food cravings: chocolate, that could also be attributed to all the Easter candy I've been around.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Vitamins and Medicine
Gender: Team Pink
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Ligament pains
Belly Button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...