family

family

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Maternity Fashion: 5 Months

I've been participating in WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday) for a month of two now. In most of my outfits I was able to hid my growing bump, but towards the end of this past month it has really become obvious that I'm pregnant. Here is a collage of my outfits from this past month. Most of the outfit details can be found on my WIWW posts.

I have been fortunate that I've been able to wear mostly non-maternity clothes for the past months, with the exception of the Be-Band for pants and shorts. Dresses by far have been my outfit of choice. Most days I live in athletic wear or lounge wear, but I do try and get dressed several times a week. I've been having fun dressing the "bump" this time around. Although I feel like I'm still in that in between stage.

Month 5 Outfits



Top picture L-R
one two three four five six seven eight

Bottom picture L-R
one two three four



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...