family

family

Thursday, August 21, 2014

2nd Birthday Stats and Party

We had C's annual check up this last week. I can't believe this will be my last post like this for a year.



Height: 33.5 inches, 47th percentile
Weight: 22 lbs. 15.5 oz., 6th percentile
Head Size: 19 inches, 76th percentile
Teeth: 20 (10 on top and bottom)
Foods: Hot dogs, popsicles, veggie sticks, fruit snacks, mac n cheese
Words: You can repeat anything we say and I can understand 90% of what you say. I'm constantly amazed at what I hear come out of your mouth. Favorites include - Make it Feel Better, Mommy pick you up, I go potty
Mommy Milestones: You have quite the personality. You have started singing along to songs. Your favorite is This Little Light of Mine. It's adorable. You can sing the abc song and count to 10. You are doing well with potty training although we haven't tried big girl panties yet. You love your friends and ask to play with them every day. You hate riding in shopping carts, you love caring for your babies and you enjoy playing in your kitchen. You have regressed sleeping wise since we transitioned you from the crib to toddler bed, but we are hoping it improves. You have given up "monkey" but only because you bit through him. You still ask for him, but you are going to be fine without him. 




We decided to throw C a birthday party this year, because we have made some great friends this year, most of whom have kids around C's age. I had so much fun planning this party and celebrating with everyone. I didn't get any pictures of the actual party, but I did take some of the decorations, etc. I love Pinterest for the ideas on decor and food. Our theme was Fun in Sun. 


Birthday Bunting, Paper Fans, Bucket Favors




Water Tools and Bubbles Station


I have a tendency to go overboard sometimes, so I really tried to keep the food simple this time. Here's what the menu included:

Hamburgers/Hotdogs, Paddle Boards - Carrots/Dip, Gone Fishing - Goldfish, Take a Dip - Chips and Dip, Mac-n-Cheese, Fruit Salad, Pool Noodles - Popsicles, Catch of the Day - Swedish Fish, and Sand Pudding - Cake




We have some amazing friends and wanted to thank everyone for coming out and celebrating with us. 


I made the invites and thank you notes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...