family

family

Sunday, January 01, 2006

52 Post

Well since this is my 52 post, and since I read 52 books last year, I decided that I would list them for you, but only highlight my top favorites. In no particular order.

Prep
True Believer
Sister Hood of Traveling Pants (complete series, 3 books)
Younger
In Her Shoes
Undomesticated Goddess
Good in Bed
Fashonista
Little Earthquakes
Beach Girls
Chronicles of Narnia (complete series, 7 books)
New Bride's Guide
Romancing you husband
Romancing your Wife
Notebook
Devils Wears Prada
Goodnight Nobody
Everyone Worth Knowing
My Sister's Keeper
the Pact

Keeping Faith
Captivating
Ruthless Truth
Where is God When you can't See Him (abbr.)
Million Little Pieces
Breaking the Bonds of Legalism
Sammy's Hill
Summer in the City
Searching for God
Loser's Club (not recommended)
What Remains
Pact (it's a different book)
At First Sight
De Bazac and the Chinese Slippers
Pride & Prejudice
Secret Life of Bees
Mermaid's Chair
Sunflower
Nanny Diaries
Saving Graces
Building Community
Effects of Light
Privotal Prayers
What's so Amazing about Grace
101 SMart Things Medical Staff should Do

I think everyone should make it a new thing to read more. I am hoping to continue this trend in 06. Part of my goal this year is to read all the books that I have bought. Hopefully it won't be too daunting.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.1.06

    this is one impressive list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Have you read the Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver? I recommend it highly!!!

    Loved talking to you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7.1.06

    another book by barbara kingsolver that is really good is poisonwood bible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8.1.06

    oooh i think i should probably make it my goal to read all the ones ive bought.. but i cant imagine that being remotely possible!! However, I did decide i am not buying any new books (unless they are mandatory) til at least June... because i have a bit of an addiction to buying books (hey.. that is the first step right? admitting there is a problem?? ;-) tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. laura, send me your email, please. I don't have it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...