family

family

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

Disclaimer: This post is primarily going to revolve around baby/pregnancy stuff so if that doesn't interest you feel free to check back tomorrow for another post.

First up, I follow along the November Babies board for WTE (What to Expect) and everyday there seems to be a post about 3D/4D ultrasounds. People pay over a $100 to get these pictures or a video of their little one. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this, but I'm trying to understand why so many people want to pay extra money for this service. During one of my ultrasounds this time around the tech turned the machine to 3D. She couldn't get a good picture of my little one, but what I saw creeped me out. I could easily pick out some features, when his arm wasn't in front of his face, but there was so much else floating around that it almost looked unnatural. Do people frame these pictures?? After C was born the ultrasound photos went in her baby box. I don't think we have looked at them since. Maybe I am missing something here.

We haven't bought much for the little man, except some clothes, and their really isn't much that we need since he'll be using the majority of his sister's stuff even if some of it is pink. For the first few months he'll be sleeping in the pack n play, so we aren't decorating a nursery, but I am planning to pick up a few new things that will eventually go in his room. Part of me feels completely unprepared for the second one, since we have most things already and the other part of me knows that whatever we do end up needing we can run out a grab afterwards. What I'm loving for our boy is Hedgehogs. I don't know why, but I have found a couple of cute Hedgehog things. Here are a couple of things I'm thinking about getting this time around.




Big Sister/Little Brother Shirt. Changing Pad Cover. Aden&Anais Swaddle Blankets. My Breast Friend. Hedgehog Lunchbox. Hedgehog Toy. Hedgehog print. Hedgehog print. Hedgehog Stuffed Animal

I'm hoping to have newborn photos taken, but I guess it will all depend on when he makes his arrival and if anyone is available. I would love to get some shots of the kiddos in Big Sister/Little Brother shirts.

Lastly 2 out of the 3 of us are addicted to Shake It Up by Taylor Swift. Most people either love her or hat her. I have been on the love train for quite some time, but finally felt as if I was growing up and losing interest and then she goes and releases her most recent single. C requests the song every time we get into the car. We tried video taping her singing in the car the other day, but she was acting shy.


2 comments:

  1. Love the hedgehogs for baby boy! And don't feel bad about not having a nursery ready - Paige's room is so hodge-podge looking it's kind of embarrassing. All they need is love, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All they do need is love. This baby may have their own room but the time they turn 2. Ha ha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...